cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: node.js all the script things
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 14:38:51 GMT
I should also add that when I installed node on windows XP, it had no other
dependencies and was far easier to install than android's other
dependencies (android sdk, eclipse, JDK).

However, I did also find that at least one of node's apis (getline) didn't
work on windows. We'll have to still test on all platforms for most changes.

I think it'd also be a good idea to either not use any npm dependencies, or
to commit the node_modules directory if we do. That way our users don't
need to worry about running "npm install"