cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova-js in a 3.0 world
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:34:47 GMT
So - I'll create JIRA issues for putting cordova-plugin-argscheck and
cordova-plugin-urlutil in cordova-labs. We should probably wait until
plugman-registry is ready before executing on this though, since that makes
listing plugin dependencies much easier (plus, I don't think we can really
push updates to plugins at all until the registry comes to be)