cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Publishing to npm
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 00:03:19 GMT
For patch releases, we haven't been making new JIRA versions, so you
wouldn't be able to search for "Fix Version". It's also hard to know when
you commit a change which version it will end up in (other than v-next). So
probably git logs are the way to go for changelogs.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> Committers as a whole on this project have been doing a pretty good job of
> tagging commits with relevant JIRA issues. Mayhaps we should try the JIRA
> generated change log thing as a first step to publishing patch release
> changes?
>
> On 7/31/13 1:35 PM, "Andrew Grieve" <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:
>
> >One other thing I thought of - I think most releases (even patch ones) are
> >deserving of blog posts. I'll put it on my list tomorrow to create a wiki
> >page on the process for writing a blog post.
> >

> >On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org>
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Great! Sounds like we all agree to agree :)
> >>
> >> Fil - Sounds good for you to do the initial Release Process write-up,
> >>and
> >> then we can ask questions / tweak if necessary afterwards.

This way

Don't know why

releases per

cordova via npm, but