cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Intro Mail - Srinivasan
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:57:51 GMT
Hi Srinivasan!

Great to hear that you're interested in helping out!

To give us some context and to help figure out how to proceed, could you
share a bit about how you've used Cordova in the past (if at all)? Also -
whether you had any specific thing that you'd like to make better (e.g.
what annoyed you when using it)?

Andrew