cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Translation -- Files to translate
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 15:06:52 GMT
Two consideration here I think:
1. Might depend on how the system handles changes to the files. The files
within edge/ change pretty regularly, so it would be annoying if for each
one-line change the file needed to be entirely re-translated.
2. edge/ gets snapshotted on each release, so if our goal is to have
translations done at the time of release, then edge/ will work well. If
translations lag behind, it might be better to have the latest stable as
the source so that they can be done after a release.