cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [plugins] Proper handling of subsequant calls in Media plugin
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 15:33:45 GMT
I ran into this sometime ago on the android media API. The relevant
conversation is likely deeply buried, and we should consider documenting
the appropriate behavior somewhere permanent.

My opinion is that appropriate behavior is dependent on the function being
called and the current state. A FSM could capture this.
In terms of <play> during <play> state, I would recommend that the plugin
executes the latest command normally, playing media from a new source or
restarting the currently executing media as if the play command had been
received in the <stopped> state.

- Lorin