cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: node.js all the script things
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 16:11:41 GMT
this conversation has been continuing on and offline around the watercooler.

+1 for Jesse's concern.

There is absolutely no value in throwing out working bat scripts and
rewriting them in node. It's makework.

For BB10, the scripts were written in node in the first place, and bash/bat
scripts invoke the node scripts. The inverse would be fine for WP7/8. Node
alias invokes bat script.