cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Post 3.0 release committer and community meeting
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 20:41:36 GMT
agrieve, co-location=Google Waterloo
mmocny, co-location=Google Waterloo
maxw, co-location=Google Waterloo
aharding, co-location=Adobe Vancouver
filmaj, co-location=Adobe Vancouver
stevegill, co-location=Adobe Vancouver
bhiggins, co-location=BlackBerry Toronto
jheifetz, co-location=BlackBerry Toronto
devgeeks, co-location=n/a Melbourne, Australia
aogilvie, co-location=n/a Tokyo, Japan.
drkemp, co-location=Google Waterloo
iclelland, co-location=Google Waterloo
jamesjong, co-location=IBM Raleigh
kwallis, co-location=n/a near-Toronto, Canada
purplecabbage, co-location=Adobe Vancouver
lucasholmquist, co-location=Red Hat, Upstate New York
lorinbeer, co-location=Adobe San Francisco

updated at Steve's request. Steve will be in Vancouver that week.