cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugman behavior with assets
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:11:15 GMT
Issue with working from $platform/.../www directory, like serve command
does, is development is not supposed to happen in there but in
$project/www. When you make a change on $project/www you need to get cli to
update the files on $platform/www directories so that serve can pick up the
latest changes. I guess CLI is not meant to support daily development
cycle, if that is the case this behaviour is fine.

One question related to version control, is platforms directory meant to be
version controlled or is it considered generated and should be ignored.
What is the recommended best practice?
--
Gorkem