cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Sentino <rich...@mindginative.com>
Subject Re: Post 3.0 release committer and community meeting
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 20:04:53 GMT
definitely +1 for viewing-only via youtube but pretty sure the recorded version might get some
audience too
Richard

--
Sent from my mobile

-------- Original Message --------
From: Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org>
Sent: Wed Aug 07 07:49:55 NZST 2013
To: dev <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Cc: Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org>
Subject: Re: Post 3.0 release committer and community meeting

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:

> Want to get the ball rolling on this.
>
> Please fill out this doodle so we can pick a day:
> http://www.doodle.com/i4u89n2k52yne4zt
> AFAIK, the *best* timezone-friendly time is 4:30PM PST
>
> How to meet? - Hangouts have a max 10 person limit, but I've found that VC
> meetings get a bit unwieldy anyways when there are more than 10 sites. I'm
> hoping that co-located people can share computers so that we can keep the
> number of connections down.

Suggestion: Hangouts on air appears to have the same 10 people limit, yet
allows viewing-only for very many people via youtube.  Suggest we only
allow contributors to join the hangouts via invite, and publish the link
for live viewing if anyone is interested.  I think this also enable us to
record and share the video and other such cool benefits.

> Attendees: If you plan to attend, could you add your name to this list
> (inline so that the list grows) and say whether you plan to be co-located:

agrieve, co-location=Google Waterloo

mmocny, co-location=Google Waterloo