cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Wargo, John" <john.wa...@sap.com>
Subject RE: core APIs and the CLI
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 12:45:34 GMT
Thanks. I was simply following the documentation - it's not clear on the file location I guess.

John M. Wargo
SAP | Charlotte, NC | USA
Office: +1 704.321.0265 | Mobile: +1 704.249.7476
Email: john.wargo@sap.com
Twitter: @johnwargo

-----Original Message-----
From: James Jong [mailto:wjamesjong@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:16 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: core APIs and the CLI

I believe you are looking at the wrong config.xml file.  You should see it with the plugin
feature definitions under the <app> folder.  It's a bit confusing but the one you see
under www is just likely copied during prepare by the CLI from the top-level www.

-James Jong

On Aug 22, 2013, at 7:42 PM, John M. Wargo <jwargo23@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, I just whacked everything and started over. I opened a terminal window on Macintosh
and issued the following commands:

xmlns:cdv="http://cordova.apache.org/ns/1.0">
>    <name>HelloCordova</name>
>    <description>
>        A sample Apache Cordova application that responds to the deviceready event.
>    </description>
>    <author email="dev@callback.apache.org" href="http://cordova.io">
>        Apache Cordova Team
>    </author>
>    <content src="index.html" />
>    <access origin="*" />
>    <preference name="fullscreen" value="true" />
>    <preference name="webviewbounce" value="true" />
> </widget>
>
> I even went in and forced an update to the config.xml in the cordova project's config.xml
file and did another cordova prepare.