cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "John M. Wargo" <jwarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camera API
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 23:45:13 GMT
I could spend some time working through the permutations on a few platforms (Android, BB 10,
iOS and Windows Phone), but will be a while before I can get to it - I've got a day job and
I'm trying to finish writing a book with three chapters to go and a deadline approaching.

If nobody else can get to it before then, then I'll make that my first doc contribution.