cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "John M. Wargo" <jwarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: core APIs and the CLI
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:42:35 GMT
OK, I just whacked everything and started over. I opened a terminal window on Macintosh and
issued the following commands:

jmw-mini:~ jwargo$ cd dev
jmw-mini:dev jwargo$ cordova create test
jmw-mini:dev jwargo$ cd test
jmw-mini:test jwargo$ cordova platform add android ios
jmw-mini:test jwargo$ cordova plugin add https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-plugin-camera.git
jmw-mini:test jwargo$ cordova prepare android
jmw-mini:test jwargo$ cordova prepare ios

At the end of the process, I looked at the config.xml in the iOS project's www folder and
found the following:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<widget id="io.cordova.hellocordova" version="0.0.1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets"
xmlns:cdv="http://cordova.apache.org/ns/1.0">
     <name>HelloCordova</name>
     <description>
         A sample Apache Cordova application that responds to the deviceready event.
     </description>
     <author email="dev@callback.apache.org" href="http://cordova.io">
         Apache Cordova Team
     </author>
     <content src="index.html" />
     <access origin="*" />
     <preference name="fullscreen" value="true" />
     <preference name="webviewbounce" value="true" />
</widget>

I even went in and forced an update to the config.xml in the cordova project's config.xml
file and did another cordova prepare.

My changes came over to the config.xml, but no camera entry.

I'm running CLI 3.0.6.