cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Sierra <msie...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: WP8 'Plugin interface' and 'Splash screen' support
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 18:57:48 GMT
OK, File is now marked fully supported on WP.

Based on existing API doc, I marked support for Notification as follows:

android         YES
blackberry      (no custom prompt)
blackberry10    (no custom prompt)
ios             YES
winphone7       (no custom prompt)
winphone8       (no custom prompt)
win8            (alert and confirm only)
tizen           (no vibration)

Thanx,

--Mike S

From: Jesse MacFadyen [purplecabbage@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 1:54 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: WP8 'Plugin interface' and 'Splash screen' support

Has some issues should not mean does not work.
Sometimes  ( as has happened here ) other platforms add new Apis and
then suddenly every other platform is broken. FileTransfer is just
missing some header/base64 support.

Related: several platforms don't support device-dialogs because of the
partially added notification.prompt

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 1, 2013, at 8:39 AM, Michael Sierra <msierra@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> OK to interpret "has some issues" as "doesn't work"?  ;-)   In that case, I'll mark File
as partial for wp7/8, which gets colored yellow in the table, with a note about FileTransfer.

> I added a missing column for Tizen, but it's not yet reflected on the site. Marked it
as follows based on API doc. Anyone familiar with Tizen support, please confirm: