cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Sierra <msie...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: WP8 'Plugin interface' and 'Splash screen' support
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 15:39:12 GMT
OK to interpret "has some issues" as "doesn't work"?  ;-)   In that case, I'll mark File as
partial for wp7/8, which gets colored yellow in the table, with a note about FileTransfer.

I added a missing column for Tizen, but it's not yet reflected on the site. Marked it as follows
based on API doc. Anyone familiar with Tizen support, please confirm:

CLI            NO
WebView        NO
Plugin         NO
Accelerometer  YES
Camera         YES
Capture        NO
Compass        YES
Connection     YES
Contacts       NO
Device         YES
Events         YES
File           NO
Geoloc         YES
Globalization  NO
inAppBrower    NO
Media          YES
Notification   YES
SplashScreen   NO
Storage        YES

Will vet all the API doc to make sure its compatibility lists are in sync with the updated
table.

Pushing in other changes. Thanx for all the info.

--Mike S