cordova-dev mailing list archives

From dguald...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Post 3.0 release committer and community meeting
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 19:01:40 GMT
Dgualdron, co-location=n/a Bucaramanga, Colombia

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Wallis <kwallis@blackberry.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 16:06:25
To: dev@cordova.apache.org<dev@cordova.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Post 3.0 release committer and community meeting

Bringing the list to the top and adding myself:

agrieve, co-location=Google Waterloo
mmocny, co-location=Google Waterloo
maxw, co-location=Google Waterloo
aharding, co-location=Adobe Vancouver
filmaj, co-location=Adobe Vancouver
stevegill, co-location=Adobe San Francisco
bhiggins, co-location=BlackBerry Toronto
jheifetz, co-location=BlackBerry Toronto
devgeeks, co-location=n/a Melbourne, Australia
aogilvie, co-location=n/a Tokyo, Japan.
drkemp, co-location=Google Waterloo
iclelland, co-location=Google Waterloo
jamesjong, co-location=IBM Raleigh
kwallis, co-location=n/a near-Toronto, Canada

--

Ken Wallis

Senior Product Manager – WebWorks

BlackBerry

650-620-2404

Ditto - will try to call in since it's at a sane 7:30 am here (audio only
most like). The show must go on

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't make this meeting. I'm out of the office until the 16th.

> list

and may be unlawful.