cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lucas Holmquist <lholm...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: add "about" command to CLI
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 20:48:50 GMT

On Aug 6, 2013, at 7:45 PM, Anis KADRI <anis.kadri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just tried it and it works. I have a couple of comments.
>
> - I think it would be better to have a separate template and then use
> util.format() to add all the values. Kinda like we do help()
i made some updates to work somewhat like help().  although i didn't see any until.format()
there

https://github.com/lholmquist/cordova-cli/tree/CB-2234

the formatting is a little off in parts, but wanted some more feedback before i sent the PR

also tests have been added

> - I think you should add some tests ;-}
>

> On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 2:11 PM, Lucas Holmquist <lholmqui@redhat.com> wrote:
>> oh yea,  and the command is "cordova -i"  or "cordova -info"
>> On Aug 6, 2013, at 5:10 PM, Lucas Holmquist <lholmqui@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So i've done a little work on this here:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/lholmquist/cordova-cli/tree/CB-2234
>>>
>>> atm i've only added the iOS and Android platforms.  And it doesn't currently
get your command history.

>>> i have it outputting to the console as well as writing to a file, info.txt ,
 eventually maybe just go with the file.

>>> wanted to get some feedback before i sent the PR in

one.  I've been meaning to start contributing,  but things keep coming up, so i figured this
would be a good step to start with