cordova-dev mailing list archives

From lmnbeyond <lmnbey...@gmail.com>
Subject What's your daily workflow for cordova development?
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 09:51:13 GMT
Hi all,

	Cordova was separated into tens of individual repos ever since 3.0 and we're benefit from
this change and can quickly build/test apps.

	For now, if I want to develop some feature or plugin, I can first create a project by cli,
then did some changes, but meanwhile it's difficult to track which files got changed/added/removed,
since all source was not under source control. And it's also error prone to manually do the
tracking. The structure of cordova-x repos is different from the structure in a development
project.

	 It was easier if there was an all-in-one project, I mean all native sources in a single
project, before 3.0.

Best Regards!