cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Loic Pfister <>
Subject jqMobi/ app framework
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 12:32:10 GMT
Hello dev,

I am not sure it is the best place to ask this question, but I was wondering if someone here
have experience with app framework?

I had a look from my iPhone/iPad. It works really nicely.

Some of you have experience building app?

AdNovum Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Loïc Pfister, Software Engineer
Master of Science MSc in Communication Systems EPFL

On 13 Jul, 2013, at 10:26, Ian Clelland <> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Filip Maj <> wrote:
>> Anyone get this to work? I'm not seeing any test executions
> No, it doesn't look like they're running right now.
> They were running (though failing) for me earlier today, but I was on
> commit 0c80083.
> Bisecting between that and HEAD shows that they all stop working at
> 01a9607 [WP] remove plugins with an error:
> Running "cordovajs:test" (cordovajs) task
> Warning: ENOENT, no such file or directory
> 'lib/windowsphone/plugin/windowsphone' Use --force to continue.
> Aborted due to warnings.
> A commit from yesterday (87cc336) catches that exception, but seems to mask
> the actual error.
View raw message