cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Sander <>
Subject Android - Webview Method on WebViewCoreThread Warning
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:31:43 GMT
Hi together,

I've found out that Android is caching some HTTP-Responses, so I'm using;
to trigger the clearing procedure manually.

But in logcat I get the following Warning:

java.lang.Throwable: Warning:
A WebView method was called on thread 'WebViewCoreThread'.
All WebView methods must be called on the UI thread. Future versions of WebView may not support
use on other threads.

I use Cordova 2.7.3.

Can you help me to fix this thread compatibility problem?

I can see that is used. I guess that's the problem.

Any help is appreciated!

With best regards,