cordova-dev mailing list archives

From 赵荣 <zhao_r...@live.com>
Subject Is there any method to let Cordova for Windows run independently without IE.
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 01:43:35 GMT
Hi Dears,    I have a question about Cordova for Windows.
    I am making a web site, which needs customer pay online, however, because customers' browsers
vary, the bank's payment plugin cannot work well on each customer's machine, I want to package
a application by Cordova to provide customers with a uniform environment.        I read the
Cordova github notification, it says:  "Internet Explorer 9 or newer is required.", does this
mean there must be IE 9 or later on customer's computer?       Is there any method to let
Cordova run independently? such as embedding an IE or others...
    Thank you very much!
Rong