cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject [TESTING NEEDED] Re: "cordova plugin add" and variables
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 00:07:12 GMT
Hi folks,

Jeff from BlackBerry has kicked the work off to pass flags down to
lower-level scripts. This should enable people to provide variables and
other install-time configurations when working with plugins through our
cli tool, as well as passing other useful flags to platform-level scripts
such as `build --release` or whatnot.

I have added a refactor of the CLI shim and also bumped cli's required
plugman version to 0.10.0 (which has support for iOS framework reference
counting).

The cli branch is on apache under passThrough [1].

If possible, I would love it if folks from BlackBerry and Google and
anyone else consuming the cli's latest could take this branch for a spin
and make sure your workflows pan out as desired. It has a few different
features/changes all bundled into one so I sort of see this branch as a
bit higher risk than usual.

Cheers and thanks in advance,
Fil

[1]