cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Plugin / Platform mismatch problems
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 21:55:27 GMT
I think what would work is:

- use ids to uniquely identify
- prepending org.apache.cordova.core or w/e our core plugin namespace is
as a fallback attempt to match makes sense
- finally, for discovery/searching, we should do searches vs a plugin's
<description> field and do our best to enforce good descriptions on
plugins being submitted to the apache cordova registry