cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Plugin versioning
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:44:24 GMT
Npm will only retrieve matching versions based on the package.json's
version, which I think correlates to the plugin.xml's version attribute. I
don't think npm's features will work for us out of the box as it relies on
dependencies specified in package.json. UNLESS Anis' implementation
somehow transforms <dependency> elements from our plugin.xml into correct
"dependencies" properties in the resulting package.json.