cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Consistent lazy Load problems
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:15:21 GMT
It's mind-boggling that this is only an issue for your circle of friends,
John :)

Anyways, the patch looks good, and I commented as much on JIRA but will
mention it here too: I will integrate that patch as soon as I can get a
CLA from your colleague who wrote it up.

Appreciate your patience and help thus far!