cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Hi
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 18:28:43 GMT
Welcome Mahmoud!

Check out our issue tracker (issues.cordova.io) - anything that is not set
as "In Progress" is up for grabs! We've got almost all issues tagged with
particular Components (Android, iOS, BlackBerry, specific plugins,
cordova-cli, tooling, JS, etc. etc etc).

If you are lost or would like some direction for particular issues or
whatnot, do not hesitate to email back to the list :)

Thanks for introducing yourself and once more, welcome.