cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Aliases for 'core' plugins
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:42:17 GMT
If it is planned, than great. I'm probably not the normal PG developer. I
make a lot of quick POCs and I'm not looking forward to this aspect of
PG3. Don't get me wrong - it makes sense - I'm all for it - but I can
promise you I'm going to be kicking myself a few times wondering why a
simple Camera demo isn't working when I forget to add the plugin.