cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Plugin / Platform mismatch problems
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2013 01:27:12 GMT
Yeah this entire bit needs a lot of love for sure.

I think Anis' registry work should solve the big current issues here.

In the mean time your proposal sounds fine to me. Only thing I would add
is to increment the version attribute in the plugin.xml every time a merge
back into master happens (so if people submit issues with a plugin we can
track which version they are using)