cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: blackberry10 build
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 21:17:18 GMT
Instead of using the ./blackberry-deploy script yourself, why not use
`cordova -d run blackberry10` from within the project if its generated by
cordova-cli?

The cordova-blackberry scripts (which cordova-cli consumes) will deploy a
new debug token to your device every time. You can do the same by running
`./cordova/run --device` from within the corova-blackberry10 app project
dir