cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Converting scripts to node
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:40:38 GMT
I have to agree with Lorin on this one. Windows scripts are getting
ignored and not maintained, no surprise. Moving to node won't eliminate
windows neglect but should mitigate the issue of unix fixes not making
their way into windows scripts. Don't think it's super high priority to
get done soon, though.