cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Wondering what folks think about the default project
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 17:50:50 GMT
To be clear, I want it to be nothing!

Once I know how to use PG, how does this sample app help me? It doesn't. I
have to remove the JS, remove the CSS, remove the HTML.

This is my ideal:

One HTML file containing:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<script src="cordova.js"></script>
</head>

That's it. Let me decide what JS file to add, what CSS file to add, etc.