cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: unclobber ?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 01:14:06 GMT
I don't think there's anything in the spec that specifically models "only
patch global `x` if it doesn't exist" if that¹s what you're asking.

A few workarounds:
- move the <js-module> definition into the platform definitions, so then
you can do something different for windows phone.
global assignment yourself in the JS