cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Uninstallation of dependency-only plugins
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 21:31:13 GMT
I've pushed up a CB-4077 branch of plugman up to the apache git repo. It
is a few extra commits on top of yours, Ian, addressing some other issues
I noticed during testing.

It looks like it is safe to merge into master, but I would like Ian and
Google co. to once-over it before we merge into master.

Once that¹s in plugman, we can publish a new version of it to npm, update
the dependency in cordova-cli, and make sure it is in working order with
the new plugman before we proceed with a cli update.

Sound good?