cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Success with Cordova CLI and custom plugin
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 17:27:19 GMT
The --link options actually exists in plugman, but it is only an option
for the `fetch` command. All it does is copy the plugin code from <your
location or URL> to a plugins directory. With --link, instead it will
symlink. It does not actually create symlinks for native or web plugin
code.

Would that even work, I wonder? For compiling, etc.