cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: CLI: suggested change to "platform ls" command
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 20:45:12 GMT
Here's another take that, after discussing with Mike Brooks about, makes
more sense: introducing a `supports` API, something like:

cordova platform supports android

AND

cordova supports android

Both would invoke the same thing: essentially shelling out to
./bin/check_reqs for each platform. From an API standpoint for downstream
distributions, this makes sense.

Perhaps tying `cordova platform ls` into this functionality makes sense..