cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Create an App using new Commend-line Interface
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 20:01:50 GMT
The project name provided to the cli is just a project name.

If you want to tweak the LABEL of your app, you should be changing the
contents of the config.xml file under your www/ folder. For more
information check out the config.xml section of the README [1].

[1]
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/tree/master2#your-blanket-configxml