cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Toda, Shingo" <Shin...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject jake btest for cordova-js at Cordova 2.7.0
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 02:35:05 GMT
Hi there

I am using Cordova 2.7.0. I have two questions.

1.

I run cordova-js browser test by typing "jake btest" then I found the result depends on which
browser I use.
The differences are

    IE: Test result is not displayed at all

    Firefox: Test runs but 6 failures

    Chrome: Test runs and 0 failures

Command line test by "jake test" gets 0 failures so the result of Chrome should be fine but
does anyone know if this is OK?

2.

Typing "jake btest" automatically open browser then the following error message is popup.

     FireFox à Error: TypeError: v is undefined

     Chrome à Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'status' of undefined

How I can fix those error? And do they affect test result?

Message on FireFox

Messsage on Chrome

Regards,

Shingo Toda