cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tyler Wilson <twil...@pulse-robotics.com>
Subject Re: CDVLogger went away in master
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 19:38:18 GMT
Another view: what percentage of developers use the console.log API during development? I would
think that the vast majority do. So why add a step for a feature that most developers use
or need? My Cordova work has been mostly done on-device, since I am using a custom plug-in
that requires the hardware. So until there is a way to debug the JS on-device, I am highly
dependent on the console.log functionality.

So basically +1 keep in core for me.

Thank you,
Tyler