cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki Updated
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 19:04:43 GMT
I noticed earlier today that under the "Fork" section, it talks about how
the full list of "cordova-" components is listed on
cordova.apache.org(point #2).  This isn't really valid any more since
we split up all of the
core plugins into their own separate repos. I haven't been able to find a
page anywhere that lists and links to all of the cordova-plugin-*** repos.
Instead of uglifying the cordova.apache.org front page by adding links to
20 core plugins, maybe the best thing to do is just list and link to the
core plugins in the Contributor Workflow page?