cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android - Removing the .api namespace
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:57:48 GMT
So, yeah, remember how I fought this, and then suddenly we came to
consensus because it's better to break everything all at once?

Can we actually follow our deprecation policy from now on? There's
people there who are being unreasonable and asking for us to extend
deprecation times to be a year in length because we do things like
this.