cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android Froyo (2.2 - 2.2.3) Deprecation in Cordova v2.9 or v3.0?
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 20:12:05 GMT
Turns out that removing this didn't break anything on Froyo, so we did it
early.  We really wanted to remove support because we are running out of
test devices and can't guarantee it'll still work.

Basically any old version that has less than 5% of devices on Google Play
will end up getting deprecated.