cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin / Platform mismatch problems
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 22:33:23 GMT
In the meantime....I renamed all plugins to package names in the
cordova registry. I've also updated plugman

So anyone should be able to `cordova plugin add
org.apache.cordova.core.device` or `plugman install --platform
platform --plugin org.apache.cordova.core.device --project
/path/to/project` and it should just work.

prefixing is not there yet. Do we really want it ?

-a