cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About that plugin discovery thing....
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:24:48 GMT
I didn't know that there was a Cordova group. I am new to this review process.
The meat is here [1]. Now that I think about it, I don't think it
should be a separate module. It should be part of plugman itself. I
can work on adding it, if it makes sense.

[1] https://github.com/imhotep/plugman-registry

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:
> Yeah, yet another account to create :(
>
> Anis - looked at both reviews, but it seems like the meat is missing. Where
> is the plugman-registry module coming from?
>

> On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> Guess I need to sign up for this review board thing ..
>>
>> On 7/25/13 8:52 AM, "Andrew Grieve" <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:
>>
>> >In case anyone else wants to have a look, the review requests are:
>> >https://reviews.apache.org/r/12929/
>> >https://reviews.apache.org/r/12931/
>> >
>> >Anis - it'd be good to set the group on these reviews to "cordova", and to
>> >enter in the bug iD.

>> >(or

I am

but the