cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <>
Subject Re: What's left for plugman registry?
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 21:09:09 GMT
1. I need to update the wiki but it's fairly easy. We got a free
Irisouch instance for cordova (I keep typing Irishcouch for whatever
reason :-X).
2. Downloads are not currently tracked.
3. Version checks have not been implemented yet. It should not be too
hard to implement though.
4. Nothing is documented yet (other than the project's help and README.rds).

Maybe create an issue for 2, 3 and 4. I will take care of 1 this week.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Andrew Grieve <> wrote:
> Definitely our most exciting feature coming up, so I wanted to get the ball
> rolling on enumerating what's left before we can launch it.
> Here's some things I can think of, please add to it (or subtract if you
> disagree), and then I'll make sure there are JIRA issues:
> 1. Instructions for setting up the couchdb server (are we just going to use
> iriscouch like npm does? Apache VM issue is stalled).
>     - Docs for how to set up your own (federated) server are not launch
> blocking.
> 2. Ensure download counts are being tracked (even if we can't report them
> yet)
> 3. Finish implementing version checks <engine> version == min-plugman
> version, <platform> version == min-cordova-PLATFORM version.
>     - Checks for sdk and os versions are not launch blocking I don't think.
> 4. cordova-docs for how to use the registry as a user & as a plugin
> developer.
> Andrew

View raw message