cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <>
Subject Re: Plugin / Platform mismatch problems
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 18:44:42 GMT
The model I had always imagined was that we would do something similar to
npm: Plugin authors decide what the default ref is for their plugin. Could
be master, some other branch, a tag, a hash. That's what the discovery tool
will return when a user asks to add that plugin without explicitly
specifying a version. I think this is a good idea we should implement too.