cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin / Platform mismatch problems
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:03:03 GMT
So I just added a dev branch for all of the plugins and finished the issues
[1] [2] [3]. All three of these were minor fixes and I don't believe
require retesting all of the plugins on every platform. What should my next
steps be? I know if I merge into master, I should bump the version for all
of them to 0.1.1. Is this something I should create a release bug for and
get tested before merging into master?