cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDVLogger went away in master
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 03:35:41 GMT
Hmmm,

I actually thought we were leaving logger in core and not pulling out the
console plugin. I at least marked it on jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3639. We should probably discuss
if this is something that we want to pull out into its own plugin.
CDVLogger is the reason console.log works for iOS. A case can be made to it
in core just so developers get that by default.