cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Don Coleman <don.cole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Developing Cordova plug-ins
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 00:48:25 GMT
I develop plugins in a sample project, then copy the files into the plugman
directory structure.

If multiple projects use the plugin, I usually uninstall and re-install the
plugin after making updates
  $ cordova plugin remove plugin_name
  $ cordova plugin add /path/to/plugin

For cordovalib, removing and adding the platform works to upgrade but is a
pain if you have local modifications
 $ cordova platform remove ios
 $ cordova platform add ios