cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: codova-mobile-spec test case contacts.spec.21
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 17:22:09 GMT
If you set the email address to an empty string it should be removed from
the contact. For some crazy reason the W3C API didn't provide a method/way
to delete an email address, phone number, etc. So the convention for
deleting an entry like an email address is to set it to the empty string.

If that is not working then you should raise a bug:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald