cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Bash command-line completion for CLI
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 03:28:06 GMT
So, after spending two days typing out cordova-cli command lines by hand
(nice long ones like "cordova plugin rm
org.apache.cordova.core.file-transfer", mostly), I finally broke down and
added proper completion for my shell.

I've created a JIRA issue to hold the code, as a "New Feature" ticket. I'm
not planning on committing anything like this until it's had a bit wider
exposure, if people find it useful.

I've been using it daily since writing it, and a few others here have tried
it, and their feedback has made it more useful and stable.

It's CB-4200, if anybody wants to try it. Source it in your .bashrc file on
OS X, or add it to /etc/bash_completion.d on debian-based systems.

Ian